Enter your email to receive romantic ideas automatically

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Buy Your Spouse EDIBLE ARRANGEMENTS.. she'll love it ;) Ordered in Calgary.

I was surprised 2 days ago, Tuesday, March 23, 2010, on our Tuesday Love dates.. (just because it's Tuesday).. when my spouse Dave gave me this Edible Arrangements Fruits/Flowers..

aww I love them.  I feel so loved, so special.  Thank you Love.

 Anyone can feel special.. so loved.. so important when someone gave you this beautiful and delicious Edible Arrangements.  He said he called that lunch time to reserve and you can choose online what designs and what's included in the package such as balloons, etc.

So what are you waiting for?  Go now! Surprise your spouse!!!

1 comment:

  1. It is a very informative and useful post thanks it is good material to read this post increases my knowledge. Fruit Arrangement

    ReplyDelete